Are you looking for a career that takes advantage of your skills? Do you want to make a difference that counts? Join Leidos and make a difference for our Federal customers in national security as a high-performing project analyst/project coordinator within the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Defense Programs’ Office of Human Capital and Business Operations (HCBO) in Washington, DC.
This is a full-time position at the customer site in Washington, DC, with one day of telework per week.
- Analyze workflow and manage scheduling and prioritization of ongoing parallel activities in HCBO. Track and match all team activities against timelines and analyze dependencies. Provide bi-weekly recommendations to Chief of Staff regarding potential issues.
- Participate in high-level meeting to discuss strategic planning for separate, parallel activities managed for the Defense Programs Chief of Staff including hiring and onboarding, personnel/organization status, logistics, security clearance reporting, mandatory training, and other activities.
- Manage confidential Defense Programs Human Resources database, analyze narrative inputs, and generate statistical data analysis for Chief of Staff.
- Manage onboarding for Defense Programs including coordinating with facility services, providing statistical analysis, and generating reports to DOE elements.
- Coordinate Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility events including identifying topics of interest and current focus by leadership, research topics for possible programs/presentations; coordinating weekly staff “share”; and creating monthly awareness sessions by researching topics, identifying appropriate speakers, and working with Office of Learning and Career Management to engage and reimburse the speakers.
- Create a periodic newsletter to convey pertinent information to Defense Programs personnel including researching and developing original content, editing articles from other people, developing format, and gaining appropriate approvals.
- Draft Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on a variety of policies, procedures, and topics for office functionality and correspondence. Utilize previous experience and reoccurring tasks to formulate a template for SOP drafting/peer-reviewing. Review existing SOPs, analyze for currency and completeness, and identify gaps.
- Serve as primary interface for all awards (special recognition, achievement, retirement, etc.). Manage the process for all submissions and status of each activity. Create and manage dashboard/database so Chief of Staff can pull data daily.
- Analyze collected telework and leave inputs, generate weekly summary with recommendations to HCBO Director to address gaps in coverage. Validate ATAAPS data, analyze data against budget and leave balances, create summary, and make recommendations to HCBO director. Serve as Subject Matter Expert and primary interface for timekeeping issues, analyze and resolve issues, and provide guidance for all ATAAPS users.
- Serve as primary interface with Defense Program’s Strategic Communications, managing communication and collaboration between the greater DOE/NNSA and HCBO offices. Analyze each assignment for distribution to the proper Action Officers based on subject matter, level of importance, and time sensitivity. Review and send all finished taskers/action items on behalf of senior leadership by ensuring deliverables meet required criteria, completeness, and due date.
- Serve as primary point of contact for receiving and managing all HCBO inquiries and assigned tasks/action items from Defense Programs Offices, DOE/ NNSA offices, and National Labs. Analyze messages for distribution to appropriate Action Officer. Ensure all inquiries are answered and deliverables are met.
- Responsible for reviewing, tracking, and submitting all Travel Authorization Requests for domestic work-travel for leadership and staff. Serve as subject matter expert for expense reports and provide Tier 1 help desk actions for travelers and Authorizing Officials.
- Independently serve as gatekeeper for two Office Directors, assess meeting requests and priorities, adjust schedules, move meetings as needed.
- Active DOE Q or DOD TS clearance
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Previous experience supporting government agencies
- Active DOE Q
- 10 or more years of experience
- Previous experience interacting with senior management
- Previous experience supporting NNSA
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.