The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking an Exercise Coordinator to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD (ICC-B). An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
• Leads National Intelligence Council (NIC) Exercise and Workshop planning
• Coordinates with NIC and National Intelligence Officers (NIOs) on Exercise scenarios for small, medium and large exercises as determined by Government
• Develops/designs exercise plan/workshop in coordination with NIOs
• Executes and facilitates the exercise/workshop
• Manages participation of SMEs appropriate for the exercise or workshop
• Delivers a summary report/assessment to the Govt sponsor
Additional exercise support may include:
- Coordinates with Project Execution Support to initiate and review quarterly tasking requests for USG and DoD/IC exercises
- Plans, builds, and prepares briefing books and plans agenda for NIPA quarterly
- Manages required documentation, participation, and agenda for various team meetings
- TS/SCI with Poly level clearance is required.
- Experience facilitating leadership forums and coordinating exercises and workshops.
- Proven success with design and development of exercise plan/workshop in coordination with Intelligence Community interest areas.
- Experience facilitating Exercises and workshops for government leadership across intelligence community; initiate and review quarterly tasking requests for USG and DoD/IC exercises
- Excellent oral and writing communications and interpersonal skills needed to plan, build, coordinate and prepare briefing books and plan agenda for quarterly leadership forums
- Requires BA/BS and 3+ years of experience OR no degree and 9 years of experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.