Leidos’ Time & Pay Solutions Team is seeking a customer service oriented individual. This position will be responsible for providing support related to timesheet and payroll customer service, audit requests, status reporting, special projects, and other duties as assigned. This role reports to the TAPS Supervisor.
The Time & Pay Solutions Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring timesheets to ensure they are submitted and approved in a timely manner.
- Assist employees with timesheet questions and/or issues with the recording of hours which may be confidential in nature
- Perform timecard corrections in the system of varying complexity
- Track via a log any non-immediate terminating employees’ timesheets by reaching back to HR and approvers for the employee’s final timesheets.
- Provide appropriate timesheets to Human Resources/Legal when necessary.
- Tracking and reporting timesheet discrepancies.
- Maintain and update approver groups in the system
- Assist employees with creating paper correcting timesheets when needed
- Complete large volume of timesheet adjustments
- Recommend actions to resolve timesheet discrepancies.
- Ability to review and analyze pay data and resolve pay related questions.
- Special projects
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route, and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of a High School diploma coupled with 2+ years’ timesheet administration or time charging experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office experience a must.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a government contracting environment.
- Ability to work overtime when special projects occur.
- Require strong working knowledge of time charging and payroll policies and procedures to ensure adherence to Company Policy and Federal Labor Laws.
- Deadline oriented and ability to multi-task
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases, and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- The ability to complete assignments independently.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Must be resourceful to find answers to questions
Please note that this position has a salary range of $47,000 – $54,000 per annum.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.