Leidos is seeking a Learning Administrator to join the Learning & Development team in Reston, VA. This position is a part-time role (20 hours/week) on the learning operations team providing learning administration support.
The Learning Administrator will be responsible for all learning administration tasks to include:
• Manage the content vendor license request and waitlist processes
• Support setup of required training assignments (e.g., campaigns, audiences)
• Create and maintain workteams
• Prepare and submit files for loading training completions and workteam updates
• Create new courses and learning programs (e.g., instructor led or self-acknowledgement)
• Create course offerings (classes) in Workday and manage rosters and attendance (as needed)
• Participate in project meetings
• Run reports from Workday to track learning activities
• Resolve issues and respond to tickets related to learning
• Support New Employee Orientation in Reston
• Provide other training related support as needed (e.g., technical support)
• High school diploma and 3-5 years of prior relevant experience
• Experience with learning administration
• Communicate effectively with learners, managers and stakeholders
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills and strong team collaboration skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to operate independently and work in a virtual environment
• Experience with Workday Learning (learning management functionality)
Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.