Are you ready to take on a challenge in helping protect the U.S. through Missile Defense? Leidos has opportunities now for bright people looking for meaningful and innovative work.
We are seeking a software integration engineer to assist in the integration of software components into the Missile Warning system. This position would be responsible for the deployment and configuration of open source, commercial, government provided, and Leidos developed products and the configuration of networking equipment. Management of classified and unclassified labs.
- Installation and configuration of VMWare Tanzu Community Edition
- Installation and configuration of an open-source journaling engine
- Installation and configuration of multiple database engines
- Development of scripts required to successfully deploy containers in the Tanzu environment
- Working with the development team to ensure deployment is in alignment with the design
- Development of build and configuration guides
- Management of both the classified and unclassified software labs
- Configuration of boundary security devices used within the program
- Provide assistance to team members as it relates to technology implementation
- Assist development team with code development, scanning, and developers testing
- Bachelor’s degree in either information technology or networking
- Six years or more related experience
- Currently possess a Secret Clearance
- Experience with the deployment and configuration of firewalls
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, VLAN configuration and IP subnetting
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Experience with VMWare products
- Participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle, design, development, and testing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with customer
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with Tanzu Community Edition
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with a variety of database engines
- Familiarity with software design diagrams
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.