The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Sr. Data Analyst / Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD (ICC-B). An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
• Performs statistical data analysis of information requested in preparation of t reports: (1) Annual Demographic Report on Hiring and Retention of Minorities, Women, and Persons with Disabilities in the U.S. Intelligence Community; (2) Annual IC 462 Report on Complaints Activity; (3) Annual and quarterly Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act (No FEAR) reports; (4) Annual Management Directive 715; and (5) Annual Federal Equal Opportunity Recruitment Program (FEORP); and other ad-hoc reports and data/information compilations
• Collects pertinent workforce data and elements, tracks submissions and ensures verification, timeliness, and completion of data collected and establish benchmarks using similar data collected
• Organizes IC workforce data in an effective manner to increase data driven decision making and access, using cutting edge analytic models, to provide the most rigorous and consolidated insight into the customer analytic product lines and decision making processes
• Coordinates Data Team to design and create solutions for transitioning and maintaining a cloud based architecture(s) and associated accesses, along with local data management; develop and/or retain current data repositories and data infrastructure and create new ones in compliance with appropriate IC architecture guidelines; develop and maintain a data infrastructure that combines disparate data from various sources into a coherent structure to maximize utilization of the data and environment
• Develops and analyzes attitudinal surveys, and leverages external data and research
• Conducts comparison and trend analysis of IC data vs the federal government, private sector, and industry to identify external trends and data points
• Initiates drafts of mandated reports to accurately describe performed analyses, prepares initial responses to inquiries, prepares executive level presentations utilizing data and research, coordinates data requests through formal processes, and supports ad hoc data meetings
• Facilitates working groups and/or on-site meetings with IC elements, as needed, before, during, and after the data call, to ensure understanding of IC element data issues and devises solutions acceptable to stakeholders
• Manipulates, analyzes, assesses, and prepares tables and visualizations required for customer Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB) submissions, briefings, and other ad hoc data queries
• Represents customer in IC element and inter-agency engagements (meetings, phone calls, briefings) to facilitate coordination of activities and shape the agenda for such meetings to achieve the customer strategic IC objectives
Tools: MS Office, Tableau, Python (Data Analysis Tools), Lime Survey
BA/BS and 18+ years of experience or MA and 10+ years.
TS/SCI with Poly level clearance is required.
Senior level experience with HR-related Data Analytics, to include support for surveys (eg Lime Survey) and data calls, structuring data, natural language processing, database technologies, and machine learning algorithms.
Ability to translate complex, technical, or analytic findings into an easily understood narrative — tell a story with the data in graphical, verbal, or written form.
Uses analytical software to support quantitative and analytic efforts and workforce planning, including engagement with the Intelligence Community.
Highly proficient with data tools such as Python, conduct R analysis, SPSS, display results via Tableau.
Excellent oral and written communications skills and expertise with MS Office tool suite.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.