Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking candidates for our ISSO position at Langley AFB. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
Applicants will support the Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) by providing TS/SCI Special Access Program (SAP) Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support to the 480th ISR WG located at Joint-Base Langley-Eustis VA.
- Responsible for the day-to-day security accreditation and certification of TS/SCI SAP-specific systems.
- Monitor SAP systems and operating environments to include developing and updating security plans, managing, and controlling changes, and assessing the security impact of those changes in compliance with operational and security directives.
- Oversee SAP account authorization, creation, and management.
- Ensure all users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, need-to-know.
- Develop and implement security education, training, and awareness programs and ensure all personnel are provided security awareness training before granting SAP access.
- Notify the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) of any changes or modifications to hardware, software, or firmware that might adversely impact system accreditation and ensure proper measures are taken when an incident or vulnerability is discovered in compliance with governing directives.
- Provide inputs to DCGS System Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA)
- Prepare all on-site information assurance documentation.
- Populate the XACTA database with system accreditation actions/data
- Create Plans-of-Action and Milestones (POA&M) and recommend / implement Security Assessment Reports (SAR) corrective actions.
- Develop, collaborate and coordinate IA solutions with product developers and AF acquisition agents, security, Information Technology and operations personnel during day-to-day operations and during a variety of weekly / monthly forums.
- Applicants must be capable of working independently and collaboratively with AF DCGS stakeholders and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess a Bachelor’s of Science degree in a related filed and 6 years of relevant experience or an Associate’s Degree and 10 years of relevant operational experience. Minimum of 4 years of IA experience is required. Additional may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance eligibility on employment start date
- Must possess current DOD 8570.01 IAT Level II certifications on employment start date.
- Previous SAP access
- Extensive working knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorizations (A&A), Xacta IA Manager workflow platforms is highly desired
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.