Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our Military members and their families? Leidos has the perfect job for you!!
We are looking for a skilled and adaptable Group Implementation Leads!! This position with our DHMSM RevX Team will work supporting our $4.3 billion DOD Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program, providing the modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. Leidos, along with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR system that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. This is one of the most exciting, cutting-edge programs that you can be a part of with Team Leidos. Our solutions will improve the quality of healthcare for some 10 million military personnel and their families. Let talk about how good it feels when you know you are making that kind of difference!!
WHAT YOU WILL DO!!
- Assist with the implementation and management of Revenue Cycle capabilities, as approved by the client that augments and supports the deliverables
- Serve as the SME for all revenue cycle related tasks when applicable, interfacing with program leadership, the government, vendors, and other business partners on a regular basis to improve vendor and contract processes, resolve issues, enhance relationships, and enforce adherence to defined procedures and standards
- Assist in the successful delivery of vendor changes, while ensuring that each vendor adheres to the defined requirements, standards, and change procedures
- Monitor, track, and report on vendors operating directly or tangentially participating within the MHS Genesis Revenue Cycle implementation, across different classifications of how integrated their contract require them to be for delivering in the MHS Genesis Revenue Cycle implementation
- Work with the government and program leadership to develop, implement and monitor SLA performance of critical vendors
- Report to leadership regarding performance of vendors on a routine basis. Monitor and communicate all vendor-related changes to program leadership, and those directly impacted, including status, risks, and issues, as applicable
- Work with the government and/or program compliance team to develop and maintain vendor audit process, performance goals and objectives for the project’s critical vendors, and monitor the achievement of those goals
- Facilitate vendor management process improvement initiatives in order to identify opportunities and recommendations for efficiency gains and cost reductions
- Communicate findings of contracts and vendor management process improvement initiatives, as well as process improvement recommendations, to the government, as well as program leadership
- Maintain all vendor contract matrix log and conduct satisfaction surveys with each business owner
FACTORS TO SUCCEED!!
- BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 6 10 years of prior relevant experience
- 8 years of prior IHT Revenue Cycle experience
- Six to 10 years of cross-functional, EHR/IHT project management experience
- US Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
- Deep understanding of EHR revenue cycle systems and health business office operations to include patient accounting, professional and institutional coding, patient registration, and claims processing
- Strong analytical skills to include the understanding and documentation of business/clinical/Revenue Cycle processes
- Demonstrates effective communication with senior management, clinical, administrative, revenue cycle and operational customers, and vendors
- Adroit ability to navigate complex, revenue cycle and technical projects and possesses drive to meet project milestones
- Ability to manage project implementation teams and individuals and monitors the deliverables of each team to ensure milestone and on-budget completion
- Possesses influential leadership and teamwork promotion with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.