The Defense Group at Leidos is seeking an Administrative Support Specialist at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. The Program Analyst will perform a variety of duties primarily in support of the CECOM ILSC Field Force Modernization Division (FSDFMD) and its subordinate Branches, but may assist other Directorates in ILSC.
1. Creates, updates, assumes monitoring responsibility for trackers, databases, and analysis tools to portray the support and execution of projects, actions, and assigned programs. Reviews and processes additions, deletion, changes for tracking and early detection of trends in the planning and resourcing phases of execution. Works in support of USG personnel within FMD, CECOM/ILSC G8, and others as directed to ensure proper accounting codes and cost estimates are tabulated and data entry is appropriate. Will serve as a central point of data record keeping for the FMD support to customer programs/projects including documenting the resourcing levels of manpower, funding, time, and forecasts. Briefs FMD leadership on status and issues, and provides expert cataloging, analysis, and reference data.
2. Will be involved in creating and processing Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders for CONUS and OCONUS PSC action of employees of IAW the Joint Travel Regulation (JTR) and other applicable DoD regulations. Collects employee data to support PCS order estimates. Reviews and processes PCS related travel vouchers IAW the JTR and applicable DoD regulations. Processes and reviews foreign entitlements IAW the JTR and Department of State Standardized Regulations (DSSR) and other applicable DoD regulations. Reviews and processes DoD National Relocation Program (DNRP) documents such as home sale and property management of assigned employees. Assists employees on PCS, DNRP, and overseas tour entitlement related questions. Develops and maintains an employee database on Excel and Microsoft SharePoint to track the PSC operations and employee status, current location, future locations, and report dates, as well intermediate dates to track and be aware of the status of orders. Briefs leadership on status and issues, and provides expert consulting services reference entitlements.
3. Processes all mission-related Overtime (OT) request and manages the workflow for the OT approval process IAW with CECOM policy. Updates and maintains the organization’s OT procedures to ensure compliance with CECOM policies and applicable Army Material Command (AMC) and DoD regulations. Maintains OT records on the Branch Microsoft (MS) SharePoint (SP) site.
4. Functions as the data collection focal point for all official taskers that are assigned to FSDFMD and its subordinate branches. Manages the workflow of all taskers by utilizing the organization’s MS SP based tasking system. Ensures that deadlines are met and taskers are completed IAW applicable guidelines. Generate memos, emails and reports as required. Retrieves and processes information and mission-related data from the Defense Travel System (DTS), the Global Support Center (GSC), and other database systems to build an overall mission and training recourse utilization reports and metrics. Respond to questions and requests for information. Act as a general point of contact for internal and external customers. Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports. Briefs leadership on status and issues within the purview of this position.
5. Will perform as the budgetary support interface.
Develop project estimates/ROMs, Identify budgetary costs for work efforts, Enable processing of requests for procurement, EWW, AWL, and Travel; Coordinate closely with the to develop project estimates/ROMs, Coordinate closely with the government POC and various G8 representatives to process customer paperwork necessary for the customer to process funding requirements, Coordinate closely with government POC to develop, refine and report on actuals, variances to actuals, estimates to complete and estimates at complete for budget planning and execution, Coordinate closely with government POC to maintain and refine budget planning and execution tools critical to the management and reporting of project progress and MISC Ad-Hoc reporting for the government POC.
6. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
Act as key through point for FMD customers and ILSC budget team monitoring funding streams and hiring actions.
Time keeper assistance, reviews and processes time and attendance in DoD Automated Time and Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS) for assigned personnel.
Prepares and maintain personnel files and records in compliance with records management requirements.
Reviews, processes, and tracks claims for reimbursement of expenditures for those on official business
Creates and processes commercial carrier shipping documentation as required.
Functions as alternate Deployment Coordinator (may be assigned tracking/monitoring of travel related information, documents, approvals).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting with 2 or more years of related experience. 4 additional years of related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Candidates must be proficient in Adobe Acrobat DC, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint is required to include User Group, Individual permissions and creating sites.
- Experience with the JTR, DSSR, and Departed of the Army (DA) as well as the DoD publication system is required.
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.