At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking ServiceNow Developer/Engineer to help build a strategic platform to improve IT and business processes. In this position you will:
- Create, maintain and enhance Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports
- Create and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Assist with creation and cataloging of business process flows
- Work with the ServiceNow development team to propose solutions based business needs and strategies
- Perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs
- Work with the training officer to develop supporting documentation to help others use the platform effectively
- Identify trends and find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance
- Create models using ServiceNow, Splunk, SQL queries, and scripting to summarize understanding of how data relates to underlying network performance
- Interact with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Focus on the Improvement of Service quality, SLA Measurement & Reporting, Root Cause Analysis and Improvement
- TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Recent experience in a data-centric operations environment utilizing commercial tools to provide actionable insights and situational awareness
- Must have experience with ServiceNow
- 12+ years of applicable work experience and education using one of the following combinations of education and work experience;
- High School diploma with 12+ years of relevant work history
- Associate's degree with 10+ years of relevant work history
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of relevant work history
- Master’s degree with 6+ years of relevant work history
- PhD with 2+ years of relevant work history
- Experience w/ Tableau, Splunk, Oracle, and network visualization tools
Pay Range: $118,300 - $182,000 - $245,700
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.