The Leidos DISA GSM-O program is seeking a candidate to provide Mission Segment Architecture Analysis Support services to the DISA Europe Field Office in in Stuttgart, Germany. This team provides analytical support services to DISAEUR in order to document the physical infrastructure, systems, services, operations, equipment and tools, as well as the processes and logical information flows used by DISA and the Combatant Commands to conduct its assigned missions. These include data center operations, logical and physical infrastructure for US and Coalition networks.
This candidate will utilize the DODAF/TOGAF methodology to support the development of the European Theater Enterprise Architecture and work with stakeholders and leadership to build a holistic view of the DISA Europe Strategy in support of the CoCOM’s strategy, processes, and information technology systems. This architecture and documentation effort will ensure information technology systems and resources provide the required support to command objectives, missions and operations. Additionally, the candidate will provide support to strategy development and policy formulation resulting from mission segment capabilities analyses of USEUCOM’s critical missions. Identify, populate and utilize metadata to support analytics to determine critical mission dependencies, identify capability gaps, resulting in the documentation and depiction of the Theater mission critical C4I infrastructure.
- Provide analytical and technical advice and document artifacts and processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise as required at local USEUCOM meetings that address mission level architecture topics.
- Assess component architecture(s) as needed to support USEUCOM priority missions.
- Develop and Document models of Key Terrain Cyber for the mission areas of interest for the Area of Operations and being able to document how the theater missions are executed (e.g. phasing, key decisions, stakeholders, key information flows, etc.)
- Develop models detailing stages of mission execution (e.g. phases of the operation, what are the critical aspects of the mission, data flows, decisions, stakeholder etc.).
- Identify critical USEUCOM and supporting operational business processes which play a critical role in Cyber Situational Awareness.
- Provide support to strategy development and policy formulation resulting from mission segment capabilities analyses of USEUCOM’s critical missions.
- Identify, populate and utilize metadata to support analytics to determine critical mission dependencies, identify capability gaps, resulting in the documentation and depiction of the Theater mission critical C4I infrastructure.
- Be a self-starter and work in a team environment.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Be a critical thinker – ability to visualize and articulate end-to-end systems solutions.
- Must have an Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of relevant work experience; additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Familiarity with IT networks to include circuits, trucks, nodes, servers, and satellite communications (SATCOM).
- Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) version 1.5 or 2.0
- Joint Staff, Combatant Command, or Combat Support Agency (DIA, MDA, NGA,…) staff experience.
- Experience providing support to mission areas like IAMD, NC3, C2, AISR, Logistics and/or Coalition networks, their tools, operations and mission sets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Office, Visio, and Project.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience preparing and presenting executive level briefings.
- Experience accessing and evaluating information technology systems and making recommendations to management about incorporating systems into the enterprise architecture.
- European Theater experience.
- Knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
- Experience in a complex interdisciplinary environment supporting COCOM
- Operations to include design, development, production and operation of
- Knowledge of network design best practices and network architecture
- Familiarity with repository based DODAF architecture tools, i.e. Casewise
- (CMD2), Unicom System Architect, NoMagic MagicDraw.
OCONUS WORK PERKS INCLUDE:
- Paid relocation to/from OCONUS location
- Overseas living allowance(s) and other OCONUS pay
- Foreign Earned Income Tax Exemption
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance; paid time off; 401k with company match; etc.
- Thriving expat community
External Referral Eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.