This role requires an experienced Agile Scrum Master to work in a Government IC environment. The Scrum Master will be responsible for our execution of operational tasking, delivering value to the customer using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).The Ops Coordinator helps educate the team in scrum to ensure that the agreed agile processes are being followed. The Ops Coordinator will also help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. The Ops Coordinator ensures the team commitments at daily operational meetings are met.
- Responsible for ensuring the team is making progress against its operational commitments.
- Protects the team from scope creep during execution of tasking.
- Helps removes impediments for the team and raises larger issues to the Ops Leads.
- Help other team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate; supports team in meeting their delivery goals.
- Supports and enforces Scrum process and other rules.
- Helps the team coordinate with other teams within the program and communicates status to management as needed.
- Works with the Operations Team Leads to review and prioritize features.
- Supervise others
- Experience working as a Scrum Master or Project Coordinator
- Experience leading technical communication and discussions with peers
- Experience leading teams through the delivery of capabilities (software development or infrastructure modernization) using agile methodologies
- Significant experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Requires BS degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- SAFe Agile Certification
- TS/SCI clearance
- Certified Scrum Master
- Understanding of AWS/Cloud technologies
This is a fully funded position, but contingent on the clearance crossover
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.