The Defense Group at Leidos as an exciting opportunity as a Vulnerability Management Program (VMP) Analyst on our GSM-O II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Alexandria, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
- Design, develop implement, maintain, execute and improve a robust, comprehensive program to assess, analyze, and manage potential IT system and network vulnerabilities, and systematically identify and eliminate risks on the enterprise and subscriber networks, systems, applications and related assets at an intermediate level.
- Leverage Security tools such as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Host Based Security System (HBSS), Tanium, and Splunk.
- Intermediate-level development and maintenance of Work Instructions (WI) for vulnerability identification, assessment, analysis, remediation and mitigation, compliance reporting, and subscriber support.
- Perform the Vulnerability Management (VM) program in accordance with applicable DoD regulations, NIST standards, and other appropriate guidance and assist with ensuring full compliance with all cyber security evaluation and certification criteria.
- Make proactive recommendations on effective, efficient use of technology and automation to improve the VM program, and as prescribed by the Government, ensure approved recommendations are implemented.
- Develop, maintain, and report enterprise, organizational, and system level VM Program Status through online format.
- Contribute to continuous improvement processes/programs and ensure proactive efforts to correct deficiencies impacting the VM program.
- DoDD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Bachelor's and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience, additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Active DoD Secret clearance or higher (program can support up to TS/SCI)
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.