Leidos currently has an opening on the Digital Innovation for General Services Administration (GSA) Infrastructure Technologies (DIGIT) program for an Identity and Access Management Architect supporting a surge effort to assist the agency with architecting optimal Identity and Access Management (IAM), Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solutions that solve complex cross-functional business and technical data security needs while defining and executing the roadmap and strategy. This position is a 100% telework opportunity and we are seeking candidates from across the contiguous United States.
The IAM Architect is a hands-on role that includes the daily support, engineering/operations, and solutions of the SSO platforms. This includes solution architecture design, process architecture, platform upgrades, and development of enhancements/customizations and platform ownership for users interacting with the network and data systems for the GSA organization.
The IAM Architect is a trusted advisor to the DIGIT stakeholders and facilitates customer success through strategic planning functions that include business value identification, road mapping, advising and defining successful execution strategies encompassing governance frameworks, and managing large enterprise programs. Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect will be expected to have hands-on working experience with PAM, Centrify, CyberArk, Azure AD, AWS IAM, SecureAuth, SailPoint, Okta, BeyondTrust, and working experience with various operating systems and application environments.
- Implement technical capabilities including IAM solutions and application integrations, to enhance enterprise security risk posture.
- Intimately familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OAuth, OIDC, OpenID and REST APIs, and other security interfaces
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design, and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Solid understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) and security concepts.
- Unix/Linux server administration experience and demonstrated understanding of LDAP bridging technology.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, including design, configuration, and deployment.
- Design, develop, and implement solutions to security requirements with technical knowledge of COTS IAM technologies supporting clients with data protection, IoT, and overarching private, public, and hybrid infrastructure and network environments.
- Provide advanced support for IAM/SSO/MFA by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes, and performing root cause analysis using agile methodologies.
- Plans security systems by evaluating identity technologies; developing requirements for identity governance, automated administration, designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Escalate issues to vendor and third-party entities, as necessary and directed by the Government.
- Perform systems management and integration functions.
- Interactions involve stakeholder negotiations and interfacing with senior management/leadership.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 12-15 years of experience.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
- 10+ years of practical experience in the field of IT is required.
- 5+ years of direct Information Security experience.
- 3-5 years experience with Identity and Access Management concepts such as authentication, authorization, application security, privacy and consent management, regulatory compliance, multi-factor authentication, federation, and risk management
- 3-5 years a deep knowledge of IAM standards, restful API design, tokens, session management, and profiles.
- 3-5 years of proven success with designing IAM architecture frameworks using customer identity and access management platforms such as Okta, Ping Identity or similar.
- Proven knowledge of security (CISSP, CISM, GSLC, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, other GIAC certifications, OSCP, CEH, Check Point, PCNSE, etc.).
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Experience performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for the introduction of new technologies.
- Experience with practices governing definition and design of Services, Microservices, and RESTful APIs.
- ITILv4 Foundation Training and Certification.
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Experience working with functional business leaders, identifying business objectives, and developing outcome-focused roadmaps.
- Ability to apply fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on multiple technical work assignments.
- Strong technical project management, requirements gathering, documentation, scrum/agile application development life cycle, and leadership skills.
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of networking technologies such as LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls, etc.
- Experience as a remote worker demonstrating time management and self-discipline.
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts, including holidays as scheduled.
- Possess the ability to communicate in both oral and written forms, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff as well as clients.
- Demonstrated ability to apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.