- Support a technical team through the planning, evaluation, and implementation of the Identify & Access Management stack.
- Support the execution of technology frameworks and technology roadmaps.
- Help document technical engineering designs, approaches and strategies.
- Support the development and engineering of identity management software workflows and other COTS software configurations.
- Support new customer requirements for the creation of new identity management policy, identity management workflows, and other COTS/GOTS software configurations.
- Use of Scaled AGILE Framework (SAFe): Assist with identifying and championing the completion of Features, User Stories, and associated acceptance criterion, risk, and dependencies that strategically align with and are in support of the business need.
- Review and understand system integration plans, requirements, workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities; and write specifications and use cases.
- Help the team maintain Identity and Access Management Oracle products including Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), and Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
- Review existing procedures and implement efficiency improvements to include automation of manual processes.
- Support the configuration and implementation of Role and Attribute Based Access Control Policies.
- 4-8 years of software development experience
- Some level of familiarity and/or use of Oracle Identity Management
- Some level of familiarity and/or use of Red Hat operating system
- Experience applying Configuration Management processes
- Experience participating in the life cycle framework process (conception to implementation and integration)
- Team player who can support Identity Management software development efforts
- Experience working on a technical delivery team in a professional work environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or related equivalent
- Experience with Oracle Identity Management
- Experience with Red Hat operating system
- Experience using Active Directory, SharePoint, Internet Information Services (IIS), Web Services, and the .Net Framework
- Experience with Operating systems MS SCCM/SCOM, TCP/IP, Firewall rules, SSL, system management / monitoring SNMP
- Knowledge of Active Directory, ADFS/Azure Active Directory synchronization and management
- Experience researching and supporting operational system objectives by studying functionality and evaluating requirements
- Experience supporting the development and deployment of custom IT solutions/configurations, including testing
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.