Leidos Corporate Accounting team has an immediate opening for a Revenue Accountant in Tucson, AZ. This dynamic position interacts with various levels and departments throughout the organization and plays an integral role in the implementation of the new revenue standard ASC 606. The Revenue Accountant position requires excellent communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate must be able to perform in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
- Review contract terms and scope of work to determine and document appropriate revenue recognition per GAAP and corporate policies.
- Analyze contract revenue and profit.
- Prepare revenue adjustments as needed.
- Analyze contract fee fluctuations and communicate major drivers to program teams.
- Provide contract review support for various departments and management levels.
- Review Estimates at Completion (EACs).
- Provide internal and external audit support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance with 2+ years of Accounting related experience.
- Accounting experience must include knowledge of revenue recognition.
- Detail oriented with strong communication and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Accounting Degree is highly preferred.
- Deltek/Costpoint experience.
- Hyperion experience.
- Government Contracting experience.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.