Ranked first in Government IT and systems integration, Leidos brings decades of experience leading large-scale mission-critical network IT programs. We’re looking for innovators and forward-thinkers to help us do great things.
Leidos is seeking qualified IT Operations Business Analyst (OBA) to join our Defense Enclave Services (DES) team, who will support an extensive digital modernization program critical to DISA and Fourth Estate Agencies at the Customer site in Ft. Meade, MD. There will be excellent exposure as you communicate across interfacing organizations. Your ideas, suggestions and concerns will be welcomed, especially to streamline processes and strengthen performance and practices.
We offer competitive compensation, retirement and paid leave packages, health and wellness programs, career development trainings and certifications, income protection, employee stock purchase plans, and family benefits.
Take your career in the direction you want to go. Use your creativity and subject matter expertise to realize Digital Transformation across a variety of technology disciplines such as Cyber, Information Assurance, Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and more.
- The OBA will be responsible for the performance management
- Gather key requirements from stakeholders and produce useful reports and analysis.
- Facilitate meetings and present reports, analysis, or findings.
- Document and effectively communicate the results of your efforts.
- Documenting, implementing, and maintaining standard operating procedures for Performance Management.
- Participate in test development, testing, and capture test metrics.
- Assist with obtaining document samples and test data and creating mockups for testing if needed for specific use cases related to deployments.
- Identify tools and process improvements to address performance gaps.
- Validate that solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Lead development of business cases for improvements.
- Assist with RFP (Request for Proposal) activities.
- Coordination of RFP activities and responses.
- Setting up demos.
- Contract & SLA activities.
- Work with applicable SME’s to define measurement approach and data sources for metrics.
- Work with Chief Experience Officer to obtain feedback from end user community.
- Demonstrate post-implementation performance metrics equal to or exceeding pre-implementation performance to achieve and maintain customer satisfaction with services provided under DES;
- Reevaluate performance metrics as innovation and efficiencies are gained over the life of the contract and proposed revised AQL for performance metrics and additional MVP Metrics
- Provide regular analysis and recommendations for refresh actions
- This position will work closely with engineering, operations, cyber, customer experience, and finance.
- Work with the operational and training teams to update and review knowledge management documentation, as well as SOPs & TTPs for improvements, as applicable.
- Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas and client team members.
- Communicate with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.).
- Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Requires BS and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
- This position requires candidates to have a current secret clearance.
- Requires deep understanding of and the ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables
- Experience performing financial and operational modelling, the Operations Business Analyst is expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions.
- Ability to influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Effective communicator, able to capture action items and status clearly and concisely.
- Experience with process optimization
- Must be self-driven and have demonstrated the ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Demonstrated multitasking ability, problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery and customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Explains technical solutions, practices, and procedures to technical resources, project managers, and customers at various levels through excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and experience with process management tools and methodologies
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing events and priorities
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Focused on controls & customer outcomes, demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented. Strong sense of accountability
- Strong collaboration and relationship management knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Well-organized with strong communication, facilitation, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills; Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated experience consulting with business SMEs & leaders, including identifying needs, developing deliverables, and presenting results/recommendations to enable outcomes
- DISA and/or DoD Experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.