The Leidos Health Group is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Senior Vice President (SVP) of its Government Health & Safety Solutions (GH&SS) operation. GH&SS focuses on supporting federal agencies across the U.S. specializing in the development of critical services, large scale technology transformation programs, and development of innovative solutions. Currently, we are seeking an executive associate to be the supportive force enabling the SVP and GH&SS leadership team in its day – to day objectives. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and attention to detail. Additionally, they will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management.
Operational duties to include:
- Meeting minutes and note taking
- Presentation formatting and consolidation of data inputs
- Deliverable tracking and progress completion
- SharePoint administration
- Recommendations for process efficiency within scheduling and commination paths
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
Administrative duties to include:
- Manage professional scheduling for the SVP, including agendas, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to executive leadership.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange SVP travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, meal coordination, and expense reports.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as Excel spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and Word document creation, maintenance of filing system and contact database.
- Assists in the coordination of team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires practical knowledge of the professional discipline, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Has understanding of industry practices and business standards.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Ability to keep company confidences.
- Works independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments.
- Sets objectives for own area to meet the objectives or goals of projects and assignments.
- May assist other professionals with tasks and assignments.
- 6 – 8 years’ experience providing administrative assistance to management.
- Experience overseeing budgets and completing expense reports.
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems.
- Experience with SharePoint, MS Teams, and other management tools.
- Experience and basic understanding of the Health and Human Services customers including Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services in addition to the Social Security Administration.
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.