Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our active military? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled and adaptable EHR Program Administrator to support our $4.3 billion DOD Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program in Vienna, VA, providing the modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. Leidos, along with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR system that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. This is one of the most exciting, cutting-edge programs that you can be a part of with Team Leidos. Our solutions will improve the quality of healthcare for some 10 million military personnel and their families. Let talk about how good it feels when you know you are making that kind of difference!!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The DHMSM / EHR Program Administrator will assist Leidos Division leadership with program execution and reporting, strategy initiatives and planning, and coordination for overall program operations. The candidate will play a critical role in supporting Leidos and our client by monitoring and coordinating activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all program goals and meet client expectations. Provides interface, communication and coordination with Leidos Senior Leadership and external customers; and ensures that the requirements of the contract are met.
- Assist in daily execution of multiple efforts on a large, complex program within contract requirements to assure the cost, schedules, and performance goals are met.
- Proactively initiate, prioritize, track, and facilitate completion of program tasks and issues, avoiding overdue tasks and delays.
- Provide inputs to weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, tracking work as specified by management.
- Assist in preparation and execution of major program events with the customer to include minutes, presentation materials, documentation of results and, documenting action items.
- Engage with all levels of staff and management, operating in a fast-paced environment with teams that are focused on producing high quality outcomes.
- Assist with ensuring projects and strategic initiatives are delivered and meet the client’s expectations, providing clear communication around program activities.
- Identify and address issues that are unclear and may require the candidate to uncover a broader set of issues. This candidate must be able to produce creative solutions to complex problems that affect the performance of the program, including analysis and the gaining of domain knowledge.
- Establish collaborative relationships, set clear direction, and align others around common objectives.
- Support process improvement and innovation across the program to optimize the team’s productivity.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (required qualifications)
- BA degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance. Contract requirement.
- Must be highly organized and have a keen awareness of process improvements that can be built to further the success of the program goals and objectives.
- Excellent project organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex project tasks simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadline.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities, and experience levels.
- Ability to analyze data and information and make recommendations to program management.
- Prior experience supporting a large program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive Experience with Microsoft Office/Teams
HOW TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD (preferred)
- Experience in large scale Health IT deployment projects.
- Experience supporting Division level organizations.
- Project management or project control experience working with Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Integrated Master Schedule, and work authorizations.
- Working knowledge of EVMS and scheduling processes
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.