Leidos has an immediate need for a Program Finance Liaison, Principal in Reston, VA. This position will report to the Director of Program Finance and Financial Transformation and act as a key member of the finance leadership team within the Company. In this role, you will leverage your extensive experience in financial analysis to provide leadership, setting standards, staff development, and driving consistent processes across the combined Leidos program financial control community. You will be a change agent to ensure best practices are identified and implemented and common tools are leveraged to maximize program margins, resource efficiencies and control cost.
In addition, you will partner with the Group CFOs and Group F&BO community as well as the Program Execution organization to ensure that programs are executed flawlessly, are compliant with all internal controls, policies and procedures and support the finance organization and overall enterprise in meeting all financial objectives, including support for financial forecasting process, margin improvement, and working capital initiatives.
Ideally, we're looking for someone who can support this role from Reston - VA but will consider 100% telework arrangement for the right candidate.
- Development of new employee training curriculum and the on-going Finance of the Future curriculum
- Develop and maintain Finance Level certifications (new for the community)
- Drive consistent processes and tools; focusing on EAC development and the Fusion tool
- Increase standardized projects reporting to PM and PFA community
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Program Finance dashboards and reporting tools (QFSR Dashboard)
- Develop efficiency standards for PFA (Program Financial Analysts) staffing
- Provide leadership for finance system integrations including standards for PFA organization job responsibilities and roles
- Act as Center of Excellence for PFA best practices
- Identify areas to better consistently support pre-award capture efforts
- Liaison with corporate shared service functions (e.g. accounting, AR, Project Accounting/Revenue, etc.)
- Identification of job rotation opportunities
- Preserve and strengthen relationship with Program Execution organization
- Sponsorship of our Executive Leadership Program (ELP) and Financial Leadership Development Program (FLDP) organizations
- Administration of the Program Finance Prism site and PFC Pulse Communications
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting and minimum 12 years of prior financial analysis and management experience.
- Able to analyze financials and advise senior management on financial and strategic issues. Lead by influence and example without hard line reports.
- Significant related experience and training in the program financial control domain, including sound understanding of the EAC/ETC development, analysis of basis of estimates, internal controls, internal/external reporting, management of working capital, budget development, performance reporting, variance analysis and scheduling.
- Strong analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills; the ability to create consensus-based support for strategic initiatives and processes; and the ability to establish a solid working relationship with senior management, functional leaders, and line management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to interact effectively, credibly, and diplomatically with all levels of management.
- MBA and/or advanced degree is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of EVMS, FAR, CAS, and GAAP is strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the Leidos EAC process and Fusion tool.
- Former Leidos PFA experience is preferred.
Pay Range:Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.