Leidos is consistently ranked #1 on Washington Technology’s Top 100 information technology and systems integration contractors list. We are the largest IT Services company in the Federal Government and specialize in modernizing infrastructure, systems, and security for both government and highly regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations.
At Leidos, we help our customers execute programs for the world’s most critical missions. We respond to challenges and deliver next generation of agile, cohesive solutions for today’s rapidly changing environment. Leidos has an opening for a Customer Experience Manager who will provide leadership, direction, and hands-on management for the delivery of mission enabling Information Technology Service Management/Integration and Cybersecurity for a large environment of critical national security importance.
The Customer Engagement Manager will be responsible for bridging the gap between the federal customers and the program by working closely by creating new and analyzing existing SLAs, KPIs, and XLAs to improve the customer experience. The successful candidate will work closely with government counterparts to devise strategies and approaches to infuse leaderships direction throughout the organization to inspire innovation and adoption of new technologies Enterprise-wide. He/she will provide leadership in the program to ensure our customers experience meets and often exceeds expectations
The Customer Engagement Manager will be required to lead projects and teams as needed to upgrade, improve, or enhance new and/or existing program services. This includes supporting customers on enterprise-wide processes and operations and adoption, integrating them into these processes, and performing a technical debt assessment of their environment. The person selected for this role will also be responsible for establishing and fostering customer relationships to include periodic engagement rhythms such as monthly reviews and activities to enhance the overall mission effectiveness and quality.
- US Citizenship
- Active DoD TS Clearance with current investigation, DOE Q clearance or the ability to obtain one within 3 months of award
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- PMP certification
- DoD 8570 IAT or IAM Level III certification
- Bachelor’s degree in a cyber related discipline and 8+ years of prior relevant work experience within IT/Cybersecurity
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Ability to serve as OCIO program liaison for major sites, labs, and field offices
- Proficiency in the creation and management of SLA, KPI, and XLA to improve enterprise customer experience
- Proven ability to implement solutions and process to drive customer relationship and engagements
- Ability to collaborate with senior level customers and technical staff in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to create processes, procedures, and avenues to infuse the culture of innovation into the enterprise
- Demonstrated success in team building and fostering relationships with customers
- ITIL IV Certification
- DOE and/or NNSA site experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of DOE and/or NNSA security policies and procedures
- Experience working in both Classified and Unclassified operations
- Experience managing multiple Agile software application development programs and IT DevSecOps projects
- Experience delivering Managed Security Services
- Knowledge of and/or experience with SD 205.1
Travel up to 10%
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.