At Leidos, we help our customers execute programs for the world’s most critical missions. We respond to challenges and deliver next generation of agile, cohesive solutions for today’s rapidly changing environment. Leidos has an opening for a Cybersecurity Program Manager supporting the Security Operations Center needs needs of a federal agency within the Washington DC area. The Cybersecurity Program Manager will be responsible for provide leadership, direction, and hands-on management for delivery of mission enabling cybersecurity.
The Cybersecurity Program Manager is a key leadership role in the success and overall growth of the program. The successful candidate will lead a talented team of cybersecurity professionals in developing, operating, and maintaining mission critical cybersecurity solutions. The candidate will lead the cybersecurity team, work closely with other program teams, leadership, and external stakeholders to ensure NNSA maintains a strong cybersecurity posture.
The Program Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance of the Cybersecurity program and will serve as the single customer point-of-contact within the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. The successful candidate will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all operational requirements and manage and oversee all cybersecurity activities performed by the program team, including subcontractors, to satisfy the customer contract requirements.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Public Trust with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of direct staff management experience in delivery of information systems or computer network support services
- PMP and CISM, CISSP, GSLC, or CCISO
- Experience executing PM activities (e.g., cost, schedule, Customer engagement etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to create and lead a highly motivated and skilled workforce of cybersecurity professionals
- Experience with cybersecurity policy oversight and governance
- Experience with cybersecurity performance, quality, and inspection metrics
- Ability to ensure contract deliverables are provided on schedule and with appropriate accuracy and completeness
- Business Development and Capture experience (e.g., Proposal experience)
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Adaptability to new challenges with a strong motivation to grow and learn in new areas
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with quick-response deadlines
- Experience supporting federal government strongly preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with the fundamental of agile project management
- Experience working in both Classified and Unclassified operations
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous cybersecurity projects
- Experience working with SOC environments supporting multi-tenant environments and/or delivering Managed Security Services
- Up to 10%
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.