Responsible for supporting the needs of the customers across the global install base. The Service Planner will review, forecast and plan to support the service global consumable inventory requirements.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze usage and install base information in order to forecast, establish and manage DC min/max stocking levels for services consumable parts
- Create Purchase Requisitions for material requirements
- Work with internal customers and stakeholders to ensure inquiries are addressed for service orders, projects or programs.
- Work with Product Line Management, Service Technical Support and Sustaining Engineering regarding End of Life (EOL) parts
- Maintain reports and monitor material movement throughout manufacturing and inventory sequences
- Conducts follow-up with buyers, planners and requestors regarding completion of open requisitions, rework or updates as required. · Coordinate product requirements planning with Service partners.
- Develop KPIs and reporting to track and present opportunities and cost saving for Leidos
- Identify and resolve conflicts with material availability, capacity availability and order promise data integrity
- Support master data maintenance. Ensure supplier and lead time information is accurate
- Identify material shortages and partner with Sourcing/Buyers to resolve
- Stakeholder in the Engineer Change Order (ECO) and Engineer Change Request (ECR) process, and manage implementation and material availability as needed to support the Install Base
- Support business execution of upgrade programs, and initiatives that may include last time buy needs, phase-outs and redesigns
Specific Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business or Supply Chain) and 4-8 years of equivalent experience or Masters Degree with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- 5+ years related experience planning for a service supply chain business
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge and experience with ERP (Cost Point, Oracle) and CRMs
- Ability to learn and adapt to various ERP and/or planning systems
- Energetic, people-oriented person that can foster cooperation and results
- Self-motivated, pro-activate and attention to details
- Great time management skills, work well with deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to adapt and complete unexpected requirements
- Excellent, concise and accurate communication skills across the organization and with various stakeholders of all levels
- Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) efficiency
- Six Sigma or Lean Certification (Yellow or Green Belt)
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.