The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for multiple Training Developers at either our customer or contractor site in Annapolis Junction, MD.
This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
The Training Developer’s primary objective is to work with Instructor to update and develop curricula based upon existing and emerging next generation wireless technologies. The Training Developer shall be responsible for assisting in the development of very technical course materials including syllabi, lesson plans and outlines, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), assessment and evaluation criteria, role plays, and general training materials. The Training Developer shall also assist in course material quality assurance, evaluations and revisions, as necessary. The Training Developer shall work with Instructors to create and manage a course maintenance program to facilitate the iterative evaluation and update of all course materials. This position may require the individual to attend technical training courses and develop materials from the presented coursework.
- Develop and maintain a formal quality assurance review process for all existing and developed curricula. In coordination with Instructors, use provided course and trainer evaluations to evaluate training effectiveness
- Update and develop training materials required for training
- Respond to customer needs to develop new training opportunities
- Conduct training needs assessments
- Evaluate alternative training technologies (e.g. e-learning, learning management systems)
- Review training curricula (e.g content, learning objectives)
- Evaluate existing training materials, presentation methods and testing. Work with Instructors to develop plans for improved training methods and student learning
- Aid Lead Instructors with the development of a plan to certify trainers and track the status of trainer certifications. Aid Lead Instructors with the development of a plan to evaluate and recertify trainers
- Evaluate training (courses, methods, materials, content, etc.). Recommend improvements to methods, materials and testing.
- Active TS SCI w/Poly
- 2-15 years of experience developing course materials, to include syllabi, assessments, practical exercises, role plays and standard documentation.
- Shall have at least three (3) years experience demonstrating the application of word processing software and formatting in accordance with applicable customer policies.
- Three (3) years experience in the use of Microsoft Office products (EXCEL, Word, Access and PowerPoint) and instructional tools including web-based, classroom and video teleconferencing.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.