Leidos is hiring a Cisco ISE Network Engineer. All work will be performed onsite at the National Maritime Intelligence Center in Suitland, MD. An active TS/SCI is required to be considered.
- Provide network engineering support and install, operate, configure, optimize, and maintain the Cisco Identify Services (ISE) tool for the enterprise; provide network engineering expertise to deploy Cisco ISE network access control features (e.g. IEEE 802.1x modules).
- Implement, configure and administer CISCO ISE.
- Install, operate, configure, optimize, and maintain the RedSeal tool for the enterprise; provide network engineering expertise to build-out the enterprise network map, develop and maintain a prioritized list of concern areas based on threat vectors identified by the tool, and help the team fully use all features of the tool in support of the CYBERDEP mission.
- Capture and refine information security requirements and ensure their integration into information technology components and information systems through purposeful security design and configuration.
- Identify and Access Management (IdAM) Solutions, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Public Key Enablement systems
- Provide remediation recommendations and mitigating strategies for vulnerabilities discovered and maintain in-depth knowledge of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG), STIG technologies such as Tenable Nessus, STIG Viewer, Security Requirements Guides (SRG), Security Content Checker (SCC), STIG benchmarks, open-source tools such as Vulnerator, and other automated tools that assist with the assessment of security controls and the presentation of security assessment results.
- Support the development, documentation and delivery of training and training materials on all cyber tools, software, processes and policies.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- BS in Engineering/Technical Discipline and 7+ years of experience in practical engineering and design/experience in DoD communication systems/networks. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- At least one of the following: CCNA Security, CISSP, CASP
- A minimum of 1yr. CISCO ISE administrator experience
- A CISCO related certification is required, CCNA, etc.
Salary to be determined by applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities, internal equity, market data, and contractual requirements.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.