Seeking a Senior Project Lead to support multi-agency customers within the Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) on finding, characterizing and assessing for defeat adversarial underground programs. The candidate will oversee the coordination and facilitation of in-residence and virtual training programs each year.
- Lead, plan and facilitate the project including, but not limited to, understanding collection, analysis, production and research and development programs related to underground facility analysis.
- Provide technical advice/input to government stakeholders and subject matter experts in the design and development of new (and/or updating of existing) products to improve the strategic outcome of the project.
- Identify and implement effective outreach efforts to seek maximize exposure of the project to the DoD and IC communities to meet strategic goals and impact for the customer.
- Facilitate project events in an effective and efficient manner, both in-residence and through virtual iterations.
- Evaluate project performance and formulate product outputs to senior level customers on project impact.
- Lead staff in the administrative and logistical coordination, preparation, and execution of the project, and conduct post-event hot wash and evaluation reviews.
- Periodic travel to tour site locations to meet with site stakeholders to maintain program continuity.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelors degree
- 15+ years’ experience in the IC or DoD and/or scientific or research and development programs.
- Experience facilitating group events and activities to achieve desired outcomes in both resident and virtual/online training environments.
- Demonstrated ability to produce presentations and other products suitable for senior level personnel in the IC and DoD communities.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.