Leidos has a career opportunity for a Workforce Project Analyst with experience in the Intel industry. The Workforce Project Analyst will partner with Intel Talent Acquisition (TA) Leadership to gather, document and maintain project requirements, provide project support, monitoring and updating project status and reports, and providing technical quality assurance and control systems.
- Serve as they key recruiting subject matter expert for Workday processes and hiring procedures.
- Lead and manage internal projects, which include project branding, events, communication to leaders and employees, prioritize project timelines, and making sure multiple pieces are happening in tandem/consecutively to meet deadlines.
- Develop reports and metrics for all Intel TA Operations reporting.
- Ensure project results meet requirements regarding quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
- Provide timely and accurate information and status updates to project sponsors, end users and management.
- Serve as a key resource for hiring events and tracking metrics.
- Intel TA Ambassador for building Intel Candidate Pool, provide Intel sourcing, vetting, and selecting employee referrals to job requirements, promote and engage with Intel Internal and External referrals, while working with the Line leadership on identification and selection of referred candidates.
- Work to develop solutions to complex challenges through analysis utilizing recruiting domain knowledge.
- Provide analysis and data reporting on compliance, recruitment process, and staffing progress for Intel Operation & Programs; ensuring that programs are meeting and exceeding their staffing goals as well as identifying programs that are struggling to maintain healthy staffing levels
- Provide additional Program and Project Workforce Management Intel HRTA Support. Develop strategy, tactics, execution, concepts, solutions, processes, standards and plans that position Leidos Intel competitively in the marketplace
- Intel Subject Matter Expert for Workday Job Applicant Tracking System: Works independently day to day with monitoring key performance indicators, impacting staffing objectives for successful placement of candidates, time-to-accept and time-to-fill goal as well as coaching and reviewing the results with hiring managers, recruiters, resource managers, and TA Managers
- Coaching and mentoring the development of new recruiters and sourcing staff on job matching, sourcing, requirement management, referrals, and scheduling interview for candidates as well as on-boarding and training assimilation on Recruitment Tools and TA Process.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of related experience in project analysis, staffing or talent; additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with standing up staffing solutions for new and existing markets and future business activities.
- Demonstrated success in developing milestones and communicating project plan to leadership.
- Experienced in building, cultivating, and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Proven track record of providing project level support to multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically-dispersed staff at all levels.
- Experience with Workday ATS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent skills with Microsoft Excel.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.