Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Defense group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Enterprise Software Specialist to work in our Edgewood, MD office. You would be responsible for performing as the Enterprise Software Specialist and for managing the process of building, integrating, testing, and coordination for enterprise level software applications. Focus is on Cloud Architecture, ACAS, SCCM, but many other skills are a plus. The responsibility includes giving direction, technical analysis and guidance to Enterprise Software Specialists and other team members. The Enterprise Software Specialist takes tasking from the Enterprise Operations Manager and the DPM to implement various software enterprise wide.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Being proficient with building, integrating and supporting deployment of the enterprise systems being deployed to Army Installations
- Knowledge of ACAS and/or the Tenable commercial equivalent products (Security Center/Nessus)
- Knowledge of cloud architectures to include VMWare and/or AWS
- Provide support as a Help Desk Tier 2 SME when requested to resolve complex software and application issues in the field or in the system lab that are not solved by Enterprise Software Specialists and Database Administrators.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Must be a US Citizen and possess a DoD Secret clearance.
- Must have a BS Degree and have 4+ years of experience to include experience and knowledge of large IT programs, managing technical teams, and customer care operations ability to work firsthand with customers. Work experience and Microsoft certifications maybe substituted for college degree.
- Windows Server 2012/2016 hands-on experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of TCPIP and fundamental networking
- ACAS/Tenable Security Center/Nessus
- IAT level II certified, either CompTIA Security +CE or other DOD 8570 certification
- Requires the ability to travel to Army installations 10% of the time
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Proper handling of PII for commercial and Government customers
- Working knowledge/experience and hands-on experience with SCCM, Virtualization VMWare or Cloud Computing, Splunk, ACAS, Tenable Security Center/Nessus.
- Windows/Microsoft Certifications
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.