The Intelligence Group of Leidos is currently seeking a Senior General Engineer in Osan Air Base, Republic of Korea.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Work independently within a government customer facility
- Develop and maintain a wide variety of professional relationships in order to understand DTRA R&D capabilities; understand near, mid, and long-term end customer needs; and be able to make connections between the two
- Test, transition and integrate government developed analysis capabilities into customer’s organization
- Use intelligence exploitation products, analytic resources and engineering expertise to facilitate use of characterized system or facilities products
- Collaborate with a matrixed team of intelligence analysts, imagery analysts, and other subject matter experts to translate analysis products into 3-D and other types of models for decision-making, targeting, and weaponeering
- Work within a matrixed team to include intelligence & imagery analysts, geologists, and targeteers to translate characterization analysis to construct Underground Targeting & Analysis System (UTAS)/ Integrated Munitions Effects Assessment (IMEA) 3-D models for weaponeering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Math, Sciences or Engineering discipline with 8-12 years of related experience
- Military experience or experience working closely with the military
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph
US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support.
Preferred Qualifications :
Beneficial to have:
- Hangul (Korean) language skills
- Master’s degree with 6-10 years of related experience
- R&D experience
- CWMD or HDBT related experience
- Experience with kinetic and non-kinetic weapons effects
- Experience running Government programs
- Career Military Targeting Officer
- Military operational planning experience
- Defense related work supporting U.S. Forces Korea or U.S. Indo-Pacific Command
- Familiar with DTRA software such as IMEA/UTAS, VAPO, HPAC, IWMDT, PDCALC, etc.
- Modeling and Simulation experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully brief and interact with Senior Officials
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.