At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
The Defense Group of Leidos has an immediate opening for an Information Assurance Systems Administrator located at the Pentagon.
The Information Assurance Systems Administrator will support the G2 Army MI Enterprise / ARIES program which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. The successful candidate will perform all Systems Administrator duties providing direct support to DAMI-IM enterprise network systems and managing Microsoft server infrastructure solutions across multiple solution areas in a DoD enterprise environment.
- Support Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) processes including IAVM acknowledgment, completion of corrective action, and final reporting. Apply security patches, IAVAs, STIGS, and updates (including operating system updates) for all assigned systems.
- Support maintenance of the ATOs and ATCs.
- Maintain, update, and submit Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation.
- Maintain the security posture of the organization’s IT System in accordance with the security controls specified in the A&A documentation and the supporting Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- Maintain HBSS infrastructure, to include sustainment of the EPolicy Orchestrators, software upgrade and deployment of new modules, client deployment and maintenance, end user support for client deployment and sustainment and HBSS data access; database report development and production.
- Install, administer, and maintain Windows servers, workstations, desktops, laptops, and basic cabling, as part of the overall systems architecture across multiple networks and locations
- Install, administer and maintain virtual environments and physical hosts as well as storage devices (NAS, SAN).
- Administer Active Directory services, member servers and storage, integrate new technologies into new and existing systems, including the transition and migration of enterprise systems.
- Determine isolation and resolution of complex hardware and software problems involving the application, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, and/or any combination thereof.
- Perform account maintenance, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Collect, review, and store server log files to identify and remediate system issues.
- Document system configurations and propose and/or implement system changes.
- Participate in or lead special projects and day‐to‐day operations as needed or assigned by the site lead, and clearly communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- An active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Currently possess DoD 8570.1-M IAM Level II – Must have one of the following: CISM, CISSP (or associate), GSLC, CASP)
- Currently possess DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II - Must have one of the following: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+|ce, SSCP.
- Currently Possess Microsoft Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate (Exams AZ-800 & AZ-801).
- Experience with ACAS and HBSS
- Experience with generating POA&Ms
- Familiar DoD, Army and IC information assurance policies and standards
- MCSA: Server 2012/2016
- Experience working with demanding high ranking customers and staff.
- Knowledge of the following systems and tools: SCCM, Hyper-V or VMWare, IIS
- Understanding of help desk ticketing tools (e.g. Microsoft System Center, Remedy, etc.).
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.