Leidos is looking for a Senior Software Developer position for a Sustainment Analysis Services Contract. Program provides sustainment support for over 10 Mission-Critical exploitation capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated Software Developers, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Candidates must work well in an Agile Scrum environment. Leadership skills are highly desired. This position will highly consider a candidate who is a Scrum Master Certified and willing to take on a Scum Master Role (20%) and Software Development role (80%).
The candidate will be subject to a government security clearance and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Design, Build, Test software upgrades and modifications
- Troubleshoot software and system issues in a SAFe Agile scrum team
- Use technical expertise to suggest environment and process upgrades
- Implement COTS, and other third party, product updates
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT or SVN)
- Experience with end-to-end Software Development experience
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS (scripting, command line)
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- COTS/FOSS upgrades
- Requires BS and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relev4 toant experience.
- Software engineering and development experience with AWS Services (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloudformation), PostgresSQL, DynamoDB and ElasticSearch
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Mission Critical applications in an Operations environment
- Support software updates required to meet new customer requirements and updates to external interfaces, which requires updates to data ingest/parsing/cataloguing software in support of NGA exploitation requirements
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.