Leidos has an opening for a mid .Net Developer who is highly motivated, responsible and detailed oriented. The successful candidate will be part of a team supporting a long-term program for an Investor-Owned Utility client. The position requires working directly with client customers to provide world-class application support for multiple utility company applications across Power Generation, Transmission, and Nuclear business units. The successful candidate will design, develop, deploy and support technical solutions in a collaborative team environment. The successful candidate will support and enhance existing applications as well as develop new applications to meet organizational goals and objectives. The candidate must be familiar with all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This position requires an experienced, self-motivating individual capable of performing in a fast-paced team environment, as well as interacting effectively with key customers and users.
Note: On call rotation and evening/weekend work may be required. Additional security screening may be required for nuclear-site access.
- Provide technical application support for client-server, web, and cloud-based applications.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues in highly interconnected and integrated enterprise applications.
- Work directly with technical and non-technical customers.
- Develop, test, and deploy enhancements to existing systems while working with key customers, other team members, and management.
- Gather software application requirements through interactions with business users
- Collaborate with business analyst team members to identify gaps and dependencies in requirements across applications and departments.
- Manage and communicate requirements throughout the software development lifecycle, including requirements prioritization, requirements changes, and conflict resolution.
- Support the organization during User Acceptance Testing to ensure solutions meet the business requirements and help determine the most appropriate actions to address problems identified through project testing or other assessment efforts.
- Work directly with client customers to provide world-class application baseload and non-baseload support for multiple utility company applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar degree or 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of experience working on a support or development team
- Development experience with C#.Net with SQL Server or Oracle is a must
- Experience with Python is preferred
- Experience with Transact-SQL or PL/SQL is a must
- Experience with ServiceNOW (SNOW)
- Knowledge of Nuclear operations is desired
- Must have experience in analyzing, developing, testing, and deploying software solutions
- Strong communication (written and oral), documentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast, paced environment and perform duties without direct supervision.
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with others
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met
- Proficiency with all or some of the following: MS Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio
Program Specific Salary Range: $60K to $80K (depending on years and level of experience)
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.