Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos has an opening for Technical Research Analyst to support our programs in Greenwood Village Colorado . (Denver–Aurora–Lakewood Metro Area) .
- Conduct operations research on combat modeling methods, and the applications of analytic techniques to a variety of military planning and decision-making problems and processes.
- Conduct research and analysis, prepare briefings and technical reports, brief DoD and IC customers on research and findings. Routinely interact with Government personnel in meetings and seminars.
- Conduct research and analysis that employs a combination of advanced operations research methods in the study of complex operational and national security issues at the DOD policy-level.
- Perform other technical work tasks in line with a team approach to supporting customer requirements such as in-person or virtual meetings, seminars, sessions, and events.
Note- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Master’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Operations Research; Operations Analysis; Systems Analysis; Statistics; Applied Mathematics; Stochastic Processes; or Industrial Engineering.
- 2-6 years related experience in the field of Operations Research or related disciplines
- Career interest in national security studies.
- Excellent analytic, research and writing skills required to provide technical and non-technical material.
- Intermediate to advanced skills as a Microsoft Office and Excel user is required. Writing sample will be required.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI clearance after hiring.
- Interest in fields such as liberal arts, social sciences, and international relations. Chinese language skills useful but not required.
- Familiarity with national security concepts and/or terminology.
- Ability to model using Mathcad, Mathematica or similar advanced mathematical modeling software desired but not required.
- Military background/experience useful but not required.
Security Clearance Information Requirement - Applicant must meet one of two security clearance criteria: 1) have an active SECRET clearance; 2) have SECRET eligibility based on a previous access debrief date within the last two years.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.