The Defense Group at Leidos is seeing a V&V Analyst on our GSMO II IDIQ contract’s Joint Service Provider (JSP) Cyber Security Task Order in Arlington, VA. JSP provides a full range of IT products, services, and solutions and customer services to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and the Joint Staff (JS), Director of Administration (DA), Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), and other OSD offices for them to meet mission and business requirements. Through the JSP Cyber Security program, JSP performs a wide variety of services and functions required to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
As a Verification and Validation (V&V) analyst, you will apply technical knowledge of ACAS to run scans, interpret tool reports, and communicate vulnerability status to cybersecurity team and stakeholders in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) system accreditation processes.
- Run scans, remote and onsite, for regular and ad hoc requests in NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS systems, and provide Assessment Reports in a timely manner
- Apply expertise in STIG fix text remediation to provide recommendations in executive reports.
- Conduct vulnerability scanning using ACAS and SCAP scanner on remote and onsite systems
- Compile Vulnerability assessment reports in support of RMF accreditation process
- Active Secret clearance or higher (program can support up to TS/SCI)
- BS and 8+ years of relevant experience; add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Active DoD 8570 baseline certification for IAT II (one of the following: GSEC, Security+, SCNP and SSCP certifications)
- 5+ years of experience with cybersecurity
- 2+ years of experience with vulnerability management
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools to include and understanding of Vulnerability Management System and Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring.
- Knowledge of STIG Viewer
- Hold and maintain an active DoD 8570 baseline certification for IAT II (one of the following: GSEC, Security+, SCNP and SSCP certifications)
- Experience with security architectures - Experience in Windows, Linux and UNIX operating system administration
- Ability to analyze the customer’s needs and identify security requirements / solutions.
- Experience with Remedy
External Referral Eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.