Leidos is hiring an Expense Report Auditor in the Finance Services Center in Oak Ridge, TN. This ER Auditor role is responsible for auditing and processing expense reports received through the SAP Concur system as well as paper workflows. Expense reports are to be processed timely and accurately in accordance with Leidos policy and Federal Travel Regulations (FTR). In addition, the ER Auditor is responsible for managing rework items, which may involve directly interfacing with Leidos and subcontractor employees.
Our team is teleworking full-time with the exception of two Thursdays each month where we work from Oak Ridge office.
- Audit Domestic and International expense reports in the SAP Concur paperless workflow system
- Audit paper expense reports and key payment information into general ledger (Costpoint)
- Ensure appropriate allocation information is provided
- Handle special requests by the internal customer
- Audit for unallowable expenses
- Audit to ensure compliance to Leidos policies and FTR regulations
- Manage open rework items
- Interface with employees to resolve issues related to expense reports, including rework items and payment status
- Provide help desk support
- Handle special assignments/processes as assigned by management
- Assist with new employee training and team cross-training as directed
- Assist with Govt. Compliance and various SOX audits as directed
- Complete various reporting requirements
- Must be able to work overtime, as needed
- High School Diploma and 3 years of Accounts Payable related experience
- Excellent customer service skills and a team player
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Experience working in SAP Concur
- A degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Previous exposure to compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, DCAA or other regulatory policies
- Experience in Accounts Payable or Expense Reporting
- Experience with Deltek/Costpoint systems
This position pays around $44,200 annually.
Pay Range:Pay Range $29,900.00 - $46,000.00 - $62,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.