Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our active military? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
LEIDOS is currently searching for an experienced Cybersecurity Engineer to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The DHMSM Cybersecurity Engineer will support the review of EHR architecture and technical artifacts from a cybersecurity perspective, and assist in the development and implementation of Cyber Information Assurance policies and procedures.
- Responsible for supporting the Cybersecurity team in complex to highly complex aspects of the Leidos Cybersecurity planning of the EHR system, and provide leadership to individual tasks as necessary
- Support the Cybersecurity Lead in the development and management of project management plan(s), providing management summaries which identify potential risks, and recommend plans to mitigate those risks
- As necessary, support the Cybersecurity Lead in meeting, presenting, and providing status to senior government personnel on the Program
- As necessary, support the Cybersecurity Lead in the development and implementation of a communication plan that provides regular updates to all staff on project implementation. As needed, support the Cybersecurity Lead in meeting, presenting and providing status to senior government personnel on the program.
- Update and maintain RMF controls, POA&Ms, and other artifacts on eMASS
- Assist the Cybersecurity Lead in ensuring the project meets identified milestones
- Support the development of cyber strategy and associated documentation
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for customer inquiries
- Support the establishment and maintenance of internal and external relationships for cyber related collaboration
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience
- US Citizenship required. Active Secret or higher security clearance is required for Federal Government contract.
- Security Certification in accordance to DoD 8570.01 IAT-II or higher (e.g. CE, SSCP, CISSP) is preferable
- Experience with cyber risk management tools such as DoD Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services (eMASS)
- DoD contract experience leading cyber activities throughout project lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- CompTIA Security+
- Experience with Controls and Risk Management Framework
- Experience with the DoD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) Program
- Substantial knowledge of networks, cyber defense toolsets and processes
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability scanner, Security Technical Information Guidance (STIG) requirements and compliance process, SCAP Content Checker, Security Readiness Review (SRRs), and other DoD approved tools.
HOW YOU STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- DoD Military Health preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.