- Configure new environments with the baseline products and services required for that instance
- Update and maintain baseline scripts and installers
- Install software and configuration updates to test and production environments hosted in
Amazon Web Services (AWS) and data centers
- Provide technical feedback to development team for installation and upgrade procedures
- Assist in troubleshooting issues in operational and test environments
- Requires BS and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience in either System Administration or as a Systems Integrator. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Linux OS, including scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with automated deployment tools (such as Ansible, Chef, etc.) and associated scripts or manual instruction-based software installation / deployment
- Experience updating automated deployment scripts or manual deployment instructions for software baseline
- Understanding of compute, relational database management systems, storage, networking, transport, load balancing, and security constructs as they relate to on-premise and cloud infrastructures
- Knowledge of high availability architectures
- Security + Certification
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Security Protocols/Concepts (SSL/TLS, PKI etc.)
- Familiarity with proxy servers, Oracle Weblogic, LDAPs, Ansible, Broadcom API Gateway
- Familiarity with Oracle ICAM products (OAM, OIF, OVD, OUD, OES)
- Knowledge of ICAM concepts (i.e. PKI authentication)
- Experience with database querying
- Understanding of software configuration management and associated products such as Jenkins, BitBucket, gitlab
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and Free and Open Source Software product integration experience
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence)
Requires an active Top Secret security clearance upon hire and must meet SCI eligibility. Must be willing and able to obtain a polygraph within the customer’s timeline after hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
This is a fully funded position but contingent until the clearance crosses over
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.