The Cyber and SIGINT Operations within the Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to lead one or multiple contracts in support of Intelligence Community customers. The successful Candidate will assume a new role as the Leidos PM overseeing new business awarded subcontracts and will have the responsibility and authority to lead and manage the contract(s), maintain relationships with prime contractors and customers, and support Leidos staffing and financial objectives. The position is a direct report to the Division Portfolio Manager. The primary work location is at a Leidos office in Columbia, MD. Some travel to customer sites will be required.
*Candidates must have a current, active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Provide oversight of the performance of contract(s) performance criteria and have ultimate responsibility to ensure the success of the program(s)
- Serve as a single, contract point of contact, providing the client with one person to call to discuss any contract matter (e.g., status, schedule, cost, technical, issue resolution, additional work, facilities or procurement actions)
- Deliver the monthly status reports generated leveraging the functional team; plan and communicate contract reporting to provide a program level view of technical, cost, and schedule performance both to the client and to Leidos
- Ensure maximum staffing across contract(s) and prioritize staffing actions
- Lead team with exhibiting Leidos values, engage team members, and maximize retention
- Ensure appropriate management, customer, and personnel collaboration and communication throughout the life of the program
- Fulfill capture and proposal lead and support roles as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience to include 4 years of experience leading teams or projects. A Master’s degree can be substituted for 2 years of experience.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills are required
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- PMP or DAWIA certification
- Experience supporting complex technical intelligence operations or analysis activities
- Experience building and leading diverse teams of SIGINT analysts, administrators, or engineers
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.