Provide general program information and/or general position overview. Example: The Health Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Program Financial Analyst.
Leidos is a leader in providing Human Performance and Behavioral Health support to the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Veterans Administration. We have a reputation as one of the most outstanding providers of both clinical and non-clinical professionals in support of our military and military families across the globe.
Our staff provide Non-medical counseling (NMC) services and additional outreach services through a single DoD maintained and operated MFLC program. The standard MFLC counseling approach is psycho-educational in nature, tailored to unique military environments, and helps participants learn to anticipate and resolve unique challenges associated with military life. These services aid in the prevention or reduction of the effects of stressors that may detract from military and family readiness.
Leidos Military & Veterans Health Operation is seeking a Senior PFA to support the MFLC program.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
- Support the overall reporting of MFLC program finances to include financial service level agreements (SLA) labor forecast, progress against internal financial performance metrics
- Support oversight from a financial perspective of proposal pricing including risk assessment and cash flow analysis
- Support monthly financial reviews (Awards, Net Bookings, Revenue, Fee, Cash)
- Support Annual Operating Plan for business area and supporting the process through final presentations to senior management
- Leading Estimate at complete process and presenting results
- Support Ad-Hoc special requests from the program and finance management teams
- Assist Monthly Operating Review and Quarterly Business Review charts
- Manages complex PC tasks, pulling billed hours with burdened and unburdened rates with comparison to invoiced values
- Completes monthly progress reports
- Works independently on moderate to large projects
- Backlog analysis
- Basis-Of-Estimate support for proposal effort
- Procurement pc monitoring
- Tracks Backlog and Equipment Loan Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree with 8+ years’ experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Proficient in Excel, Adobe, MS Office
- Working knowledge of the Project Control field with the ability to complete difficult assignments.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong organizational skills needed to handle multiple task/projects and to work independently.
- Ability to analyze problems for root cause and implement corrective action.
- Ability to handle high volume of data (800+ Leidos employees, nine (9) subcontractors financial information, and high volume of travel and ODCs) in a fast-paced, cyclical and demanding work environment.
- Must possess proven capability and experience working both tandem and serial tasks, with a self-motivated and can do attitude.
Fusion and OBI Knowledge
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.