The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Software Engineer/Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, MD area. This position offers a 20K Sign on Bonus! You will enjoy great benefits such as 4 or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and a sign on bonus.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does solving Cybersecurity questions pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do development new innovations and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
Apply Operational Tradecraft to support Cybersecurity Operations on a daily basis. Work closely with mission leads to ingest data collections, develop analytics, provide data enrichments and develop data visualizations. Collaborate closely with other developers and data scientists on the team. Have a desire to grow your skillset and take on new challenges as they arise. Work within an agile DevSecOps development environment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The candidate should have a strong interest and demonstrated Mobile App and Device research and development experience. Primary focus will be on researching and conducting analysis against mobile applications and devices with a focus on characterization, vulnerability research, creating proof of concept techniques as well as looking at vulnerabilities and publicly released exploits in mobile devices and applications. The candidate will also be expected to provide technical expertise and support in areas of mobile research. The team works in a collaborative and agile environment with often-changing priorities and demands. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The candidate must have:
- At least 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- Additionally, at least 3 years of experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.
- Mobile app analysis experience, preferably Android- or iPhone-based
- Mobile development experience (Android, iPhones, others)
- Strong working knowledge of Java, objective-c, Kotlin, and other various programming languages
- Experience with vulnerability research
- Experience with networking protocols and analysis
- Experience with some of the following:
- ARM/ X86/ other Android processors
- Android kernel, drivers, and JNI exposure; APKs for Android
- Reverse engineering and software analysis tools toolsets (eg. IDAPro, Ghidra, Radare, Frida)
- Debug tools for crash analysis
- Native debugging
- Web platform software (mobile software and mobile hardware)
- Experience with Jailbreaking and Unlocking Devices
- Experience or familiarity with malicious malware software
- Experience with manual loading and executions techniques
- Experience with code execution in non-traditional manners using shell code and injected code
- Experience with network browser internals, HEAP internals, HEAP overflow, use after free and spray concepts
- Firmware extraction and analysis experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.