Leidos is seeking an HR professional to join our Corporate Internal Mobility team supporting staff redeployment initiatives throughout the organization.
- Partner with Leidos programs to develop and execute redeployment strategies to support retention and career development of our staff transitioning between programs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert providing support to the program teams and HR in addition to the employees seeking a new position within Leidos.
- Proactively assist employees in seeking new opportunities within Leidos that fit their skills and career goals
- Must be able to review job descriptions to evaluate candidate fit and provide feedback
- Knowledge and understanding of customer base and technical skills needed in Leidos programs
- Advise on resume improvement and interview techniques
- Interact with hiring managers and talent acquisition to advocate for employees on internal requisitions
- Adhere to all relevant tracking and compliance requirements utilizing Workday and internal system reporting
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and staff
- Present the Internal Mobility Program services to HR, Program Management Staff and employees on regular weekly introduction sessions
- Maintain our applicant tracking system with accurate documentation on all employees participating in the IM Program.
- Assist with special projects, reporting, system testing as needed to develop and improve the program.
- Must be able to work with a team to provide back up support as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience (additional experience, education or training will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Prior experience with Recruiting, Human Resources or Talent Acquisition in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Competent, energetic and motivated to exceed personal and established recruiting goals
- Strong presentation skills
- Prior recruiting experience in an agency, Government contracting and/or corporate setting strongly preferred
- Prior experience supporting functional corporate level positions
- Experience working with Workday
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.