Leidos’ C4ISR Analysis & Support Division is seeking a Technical Trainer in Counter Intelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) to support Marine Corps Intelligence Schools.
- The candidate will work with a team of subject matter experts, and active duty personnel to development, maintain and execute training courses used to support Marine Corps Intelligence Schools training at the customer’s site in a classified working environment. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct platform instruction for CI/HUMINT and Interrogation courses.
- Serve as SME for legal aspects of counterintelligence investigations for course team.
- Serve as Faculty Advisor for Students in training.
- Serve as Interrogation SME for course team.
- Provide role playing support/instruction for training evolutions in all aspects of the curriculum.
- Develop schedule for students and staff in order to meet training requirements.
- Oversee execution of a 99 day training schedule, certifying a class of up to 30 students, twice per fiscal year.
- Must have and be able to maintain a SECRET clearance
- 8 years hands-on experience with the training and evaluation of procedures, instruction, curriculum management and development, and database management for CI/HUMINT, SIGINT, Future Ops, or GMI/Geospatial, to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
- Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in Expeditionary Intelligence curriculum development, management, and instruction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Intelligence Operations with a focus on collection
- Certified in Interrogation, Military Source Operations
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.