The Workflow Manager shall support the customer by providing expertise in participating in, standardizing, and improving upon the transfer of knowledge products across organizations. This includes understanding the current business processes and data flows currently in use in the organization, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing recommendations upon approval from customer leadership. The Workflow Manager Implementation may also include training office personnel on new procedures or identifying available commercial training for personnel to acquire the necessary skills. The Workflow Manager shall also track and review documents and information products for completion by sub-organizations through various tools to include, but not limited to: Sharepoint, Outlook, and MS Planner. The Workflow Manager shall also prepare materials for leadership engagements as well as documents for transmission to customers, other organizations and higher headquarters.
Work Location- Fort Meade MD
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with office staff to develop business processes
- Provide recommendations on process improvements
- Develop a file plan and a naming scheme in compliance with Air Force Records Management Programs
- Organize files on Sharepoint and shared drives, enforce versioning, and archive official gov’t documents
- Organize files across multiple organization email accounts, preserving official gov’t communications
- Provide familiarization training on business processes to office staff
- Creating documents for office staff
- Prepare documents for dissemination to leadership
- Assign tasks to other offices and organizations at the direction or delegation of office staff
- Track assigned tasks and provide status reports to leadership
- Synchronize office calendars
- Research for and coordinate with approval authorities to respond to FOIA requests
- Participate in management/leadership meetings, discussions, committees, and special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years' + experience working Civilian personnel actions. Additional related experience may substitute for a degree.
- Requires a current Secret Clearance.
- Able to qualify for an Air Force NIPRNet account
- Experience with the Defense Travel System
- Experience with the Automated Time and Attendance Production System
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Office applications
- 4+ years of experience with Sharepoint
- Knowledge of Air Force record management policies
- Knowledge of Air Force personnel management forms and tools
- Maintains currency of required ADLS training
- Experience with Task Management Tool (TMT)
- Experience with collaborative tools such as MS Planner and OneNote
- Experience working in HHQ-level environments
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.