The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for a Service Center Operations Manager supporting mission applications operations in Aurora, Colorado. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting best-in-class operations in a dynamic enterprise environment for a variety of customer driven emphasis items.
Qualified applicants must be self-motivated and be able to perform expertly given consistently evolving priorities. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of managing operations with flawless execution.
- Manage operations for a 24x7 mission critical software service center for a global IT enterprise
- Ensure the availability of mission processors by managing all aspects of comprehensive and proactive Tier 2 SW maintenance
- Support the Customer with engineering solutions and processes that enable agility, speed, and security - across the diverse types of opportunities and programs including Software Engineering and Cloud Solutions
- Maintain, update, and execute rigorous engineering tools, processes, and resources – and drive innovation into these areas
- Support growth through the development of innovative ideas and solutions to meet customer requirements
- Ensure proper engineering discipline, rigor, reporting, and focus in our solutions and planning for current and new business opportunities
- Develop highly innovative solutions to resolve complex problems involving limited and disparate information through the application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation, and integration of best practices
- Ensure team performs all service center activities flawlessly and with customer focus
- Coordinate with other maintenance, operations and engineering contract leaders as required
- Manage all aspects of service center finance, staffing and technical execution
- Ensure compliance with all customer and regulatory requirements
- United States’ citizen with current TS/SCI with Poly
- Requires a BA degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- +10+ years’ experience in program management or related disciplines
- Proven leadership experience with constructive, collaborative approach
- Proven experience with one or more of the following program management disciplines:
- Exceptional operations and customer relationship management skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities working with senior management to influence and find solutions
- Enterprise management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and constructively with other leaders
- PMP or other project/program management certifications
- International program experience
- Proposal development
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.