Leidos is seeking an experienced candidate to join our Hawai‘i Energy program. This role will support our business program by assisting with incentive programs, project review, rebate processing, and other advisory-related services. This work will generate, advocate and accelerate the implementation of energy efficiency projects throughout Hawai‘i.
- Support the business team with qualifying equipment for rebates, data entry in Salesforce, organizing rebate application documentation, and assisting with energy efficiency project verification processes such as inspections
- Customer/facility types served under the business program include but are not limited to hotels, public services, public assembly/entertainment, office buildings, schools & universities, healthcare, industrial, retail, restaurants, grocery, multifamily housing, and new construction
- Develop an understanding of energy efficiency and energy efficiency programs including but not limited to:
- Hawai‘i Energy’s equipment-level energy efficiency requirements as defined in the Technical Reference Manual
- Measurement and verification of energy efficiency projects
- Customer and/or contractor communication as needed
- Support Hawai‘i Energy’s small business direct install program, known as Energy Advantage, through project tracking, processing, contractor and customer outreach, and project inspections
- Support piloting new tools, processes, and initiatives for the business team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Associate’s degree and 2 years of experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills for both external (customer) and internal (Hawai‘i Energy team) environments
- Customer focused with a client-first attitude
- Willing to work with team to facilitate smooth execution of cross-collaborative projects
- Passionate about and committed to the Hawai‘i Energy mission and our goals
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle to meet with customers and conduct site visits as required
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce or other similar customer relationship management software strongly preferred
- You approach conversations by listening and asking questions
- You are bright and eager to learn from a diverse team, and display intellectual humility in your approach
- You are able to deliver your message in an understandable and concise manner, including being able to effectively communicate the details of Hawai‘i Energy’s programs and rebates to audiences who are unfamiliar with in-depth energy efficiency concepts
About Hawai‘i Energy
For over 10 years, Hawai‘i Energy has empowered island families and businesses to make smart energy choices by educating them about the many, lasting benefits of clean energy. We encourage and reward practical everyday energy-saving decisions that save money, grow our economy and reduce the demand for electricity. Our team members are committed to our mission and supporting Hawai‘i’s goal to achieve 100% clean energy by 2045. The Hawai‘i Energy program is administered by Leidos, Inc. under a contract with the Hawai‘i Public Utilities Commission. For more information, visit www.hawaiienergy.com
Pay Range:Pay Range $36,400.00 - $56,000.00 - $75,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.