Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our active military? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled and adaptable OCONUS Workforce Deployment Lead to support our $4.3 billion DOD Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program in Vienna, VA, providing the modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. Leidos, along with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR system that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. This is one of the most exciting, cutting-edge programs that you can be a part of with Team Leidos. Our solutions will improve the quality of healthcare for some 10 million military personnel and their families. Let talk about how good it feels when you know you are making that kind of difference!!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Participate in the OCONUS deployment oversight of partner staff from Accenture, Henry Schein, Cerner and third-party sub-contractors. Staffing from these sources varies according to Wave is flight and scale- typically between 100 and 200 technical application staff. (Numbers may flex) At the direction of the Global Deployment Lead and in partnership with the Deployment Deputy.
- Manage and provide leadership guidance to Leidos OCONUS team members on the Global Deployment Team.
- Utilize OCONUS workforce deployment expert knowledge, professional principles and theories to develop advanced concepts, techniques, solutions and standards for Deployment.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert within the OCONUS professional deployment area, dealing with local jurisdiction regulations, scheduling and travel logistics.
- Set OCONUS workforce planning, working closely with TA/Staffing to maximize staffing solutions and talent redeployment. Manage OCONUS staffing, ensuring Leidos and program compliance and recruiting standards are met. Partner with Operations and technical leaders to develop candidate requirements and projected planning/staffing needs, working closely with TA/Staffing to establish recruiting strategies for critical skills to proactively develop candidate pipelines.
- Manage OCONUS labor relations, working closely with Leidos Human Resources and other internal corporate support teams to develop plans and execute actions to ensure positive employee relations are in place and program contract requirements and compliance guidelines are met.
- Point of contact for our government customer in the OCONUS workforce deployment area.
- Directly provide reports to the DHMSM Program Manager who has overall responsibility for the DHMSM contract. Ability to coordinate with Leidos Senior Management is critical.
- Accountable for developing costs that support deployment wave task orders and proposals.
- Administering CDRLs, achieving contract performance requirements documented as “QASP” goals.
- Accountability to deliver Waves at or under costs, providing a “best possible Wave” to customers and resolving barriers, challenges and execution events as we proceed.
- Works closely with the Integrated Product Team (IPT) lead to define the Control Account (CA) work scope, schedule and budget.
- As the OCONUS Workforce Deployment Lead, duties include regularly engaging with all levels of Customer leadership and staff. Interaction with senior leadership from Defense Health Services, military health Services and other key stakeholders.
- Key contributor to individual OCONUS Wave Implementation Plan development, resourcing, costing, continuous improvement, adjustment to support added capabilities to MHS GENESIS baseline, providing oversight, project discipline, execution coaching and customer communications, senior leadership briefings and a wide array of RFP, Task Order, Planning, Risk Management and other project control/performance activities.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays, as required by business needs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance. Contract requirement
- OCONUS workforce deployment experience with ability to communicate with Senior Executive Leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project.
- Project control experience or understanding working with Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Integrated Master Schedule, and work authorizations understanding of cost and schedule development as well as controls to conduct root cause analysis and identify corrective actions
- Experience or knowledge of development of Estimate to Complete (ETC) and Estimate at Complete (EAC) experience with baseline change control processes
- Experience with monthly schedule status processes
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team
- Experience with risk management
- Demonstrated research, analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills as displayed by past performance and successful execution of complex, visible and fast-paced programs.
- Understanding of DOD Military Health System operations, practices, organization and culture.
HOW TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Experience in large scale Health IT deployment projects
- Deployment of a large-scale commercial EHR, training, change management, clinical engagement.
- Working knowledge of EVMS and scheduling processes.
- Comprehensive experience with government contract administration, CDRL processes expectations of quality and compliance with necessary detail.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.