Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! At Leidos we are committed ensuring work life balance. We offer a variety of options for career development (including fully paid continuing education and training) and rewarding your career longevity and progression. Leidos is the employer of choice for the NEXT GENERATION of cyber scientist and analysts. You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Pandemic Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced scientists, technicians, engineers, and analysts. The FIRST of the Next Generation Analysis Contracts has been awarded. This multi-year contract needs you to fill highly skilled mathematicians, scientists, engineers, planners, collection managers and analysts.
As a Cryptanalytic Computer Scientist, you will enjoy cutting-edge work solving complex problems, test innovative approaches, and research and develop new solutions. You will apply your computer science expertise to develop cryptanalytic capabilities and techniques to exploit cryptographic systems. Join a tremendously talented technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- Use hybrid skill sets of advanced computer science, computer network engineering, electrical engineering, and mathematics to ensure solutions to the most difficult problems, taking full advantage of hardware and software capabilities.
- Write applications.
- Develop and revise solutions employing algorithms and high-performance computing (HPC) techniques.
- Using principles, techniques, procedures, and tools to architect and facilitate the development of hardware solutions.
- Applying software engineering principles to design and/or develop software applications
- Developing methods and applications for tools to exploit and analyze computer systems and network vulnerabilities.
- Designing and optimizing algorithms, data structures, modeling, and analytics to solve real-world scientific problems Skills The ideal candidate is someone with a desire for continual learning and strong problem-solving, analytic, and interpersonal skills.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Degree must be in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics (including Applied Math); or a related field (i.e., other Engineering or Math) with at least one programming and at least four upper-level math classes (Calculus and above).
- BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience
- You would really impress us by bringing experience relevant experience in a computer science area (i.e., theoretical or applied), designing/developing/using/evaluating mathematic models, methods, and/or techniques (e.g., algorithm development) to study issues and solve problems, engineering (electrical or computer), and/or high-performance computing.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.