Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our active military? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to function as the EHR Strategy Program Manager in the Electronic Healthcare Record (EHR) Division, supporting the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency, as well as the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Enterprise Health Record Modernization-Integration Office (VA EHRM) program. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, support the DHMS Program Executive Office (PEO) and other applicable agencies in the global deployment of our EHR that delivers improved system capability wherever healthcare is required. The VA EHRM program has a similar mission for the VA. Some of our most valuable business comes from existing customers.
The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset, and collaborative approach, with the ability to adapt and lead change courageously. Experience in managing high-functioning, large-scale IT program/project teams and initiatives including strategic planning and developing detailed plans and proposals will be key.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
In this role, candidate will utilize understanding of business development and on program processes to successfully onboard new agencies and additional capabilities onto MHS GENESIS, helping drive standard processes and innovations to meet customer expectations. The EHR Strategy PM will work across multiple functional areas and partners to develop comprehensive plans, including cost and schedules, to effectively capture and implement key EHR initiatives and projects.
- Act as the Deputy for the EHR Division partnering with the Division VP and teams to support overall strategic planning and aligning of pursuit/capture activities to achieve the business development metrics for awards, submits, and pipeline growth.
- Identify, develop, and implement near-term and long-term business strategies that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue and advance the EHR strategy.
- Direct interaction with clients at a high management level, including interpersonal interaction and presentation of information and analyses.
- Develop and foster relationships with key strategic partners across the Health IT industry.
- Understand customer needs and unique requirements while promoting consideration of services, solutions, and products to meet customer needs.
- Liaise across the FEHRM, DHMSM PMO and prospective agencies with other technical and clinical teammates.
- Oversee pre-proposal, proposal and post-submission efforts, ensuring integrated, detail plans are in place to deliver within cost and schedule commitment, including engagement across multiple stakeholders.
- Manage staff, scope, budget, schedule, risks, issues, changes and opportunities related to the new projects including the onboarding of non-DHA agencies with a matrixed set of resources.
- Ensure priorities, methods, deadlines and quality of service are being met.
- Identify information gaps and requests for information, obtain required information to meet customer and leadership expectations, and take appropriate actions within the specified timeframes as defined in applicable policies, directives, regulations, guidelines and service level agreements to address the customers’ needs.
- Manage competing priorities of multiple taskings.
- Support business process improvements and customer management reporting.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- The candidate must have a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience supporting either mission programs and/or consulting with senior level customers.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance. Contract Requirement.
- Candidate must possess 5 or more years of experience with EHR or similar large integration programs, which include 5 years+ experience analyzing or managing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: healthcare IT, organizational efficiencies, organizational operations, organizational procedures and protocols, or organizational risks.
- Track and facilitate programmatic action items and deliverables to ensure timely submissions that meet program/proposal needs and assist the program office in running more effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills.
HOW YOU WILL STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Understanding of the FEHR joint enclave and ecosystem.
- Experience interacting with, taking direction from and briefing senior executives.
- Provide support in the preparation, coordination, review and submittal of executive communications and reports.
- Business development and strategic planning experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $124,800.00 - $192,000.00 - $259,200.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.