The Civil Group of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Bilingual Business Development Sales Associate to assist the Security Enterprise Solutions operations in growing and driving profitable growth, reporting directly to our North America Sales Director. The Bilingual Business Development Sales Associate is a revenue generating role focused on supporting our customer and partner base with small to medium size orders.
The Bilingual Business Development Sales Associate will play a critical lead role in executing upon sales related leads and ongoing customer business. In this role, you are expected to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, handle multiple simultaneous tasks, and proactively identify gaps and areas for improvement for the BD operations overall.
The development and tracking of key performance indicators will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve overall data driven decision making at a regional & corporate level.
The successful candidate will be able respond effectively to requests for quotes, provide general technical guidance on solutions and product portfolio to customers
- Prepare customer quotes for incoming sales orders
- Organize with sales team and customer on all project requirements
- Process all sales orders for product line
- Maintain customer listings and contact information at all times
- Receive and respond to incoming queries regarding project interests for designated products and product lines
- Follow up with existing customers to ensure all needs have been met
- Interface with other areas to ensure orders and repairs have been entered and fulfilled correctly to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with follow up on new and existing leads where required
- Use all media including phone, e-mail and internet to close sales
- Accurately and in a timely fashion reports customer issues and market changes to management.
- Reporting Requirements
- Monthly both verbally and in presentation format, bookings performance vs targets to the senior management and corporate teams.
- Weekly Regional sales performance, sales strategies, and general status on key projects and initiatives to the senior management team
- Ensure compliance with all applicable [US/UK/other] export control and security regulations if required.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or relevant field and some business development or marketing experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of a degree is accepted.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and business acumen.
- Confidence and experience dealing with senior executives; ability to work efficiently in fast-paced, time-sensitive and often multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to travel, as necessary in support of the capture, based on negotiated work location.
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office to present ideas, information, and reports, as well as a CRM tool (preferably SalesForce).
- Key factors include sound business judgment, keen conceptual skills, intellectual discipline, self-confidence, imagination, well-developed management skills, and the personal ambition to play a major role in the growth and success of a high technology company with a strong heritage for high quality and responsive service to its clients.
- Spanish language capability: speak, read and write at proficient level.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and establish a solid working relationship with technical staff, division managers, and peers and across Leidos.
- A history and bias for action and an orientation towards solving rather than solely identifying problem areas is a preferred characteristic of the ideal candidate.
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.