The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Policy & Strategy Planning Support to support the Human Capital (HC) Office for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Maryland. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Contractor shall provide expert advice and assistance in the research, development, dissemination, and communication of IC-wide Strategic HC planning, to include development and deployment of key Human Capital measures to objectively assess progress in achieving strategic planning goals.
- Provide extensive, daily interaction with other ODNI and component staff principles as well as counterparts from other Federal agencies in Human Capital Strategic Planning.
- These duties rely heavily on historical perspective and understanding of the overall IC environment and dynamics, as well as current and emerging policies, trends, and effective and assertive interaction with other staff principals to assure coordination and linkage in appropriate areas and functions.
- Assist in drafting, developing, coordination, approval, and implementation of IC-wide human capital policy and other governance documents.
- Ensure that preparation of IC Human Capital policy documents comply with IC Directive 101, IC Policy System and IC Policy Guidance 101.2, IC Standards.
- 10-12 years’ experience in Policy and Strategic Planning Support.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in designing and implementing strategic plans to include technical writing, facilitation, tracking, measuring, and staffing.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic communications to include stakeholder analysis, message development, assessment of impact, and understanding of various communication mediums.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in instituting change in an organization through awareness of organizational culture(s).
- Demonstrated experience in organizing (slides, documentation, logistics, etc.) group meetings, drafting documents, preparing staffing packages and tracking actions.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting legislation and implementing new human capital policies.
- BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.